CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Officially Missing You

It's been 1 week ody..in jan 2012?? where my "Happy New Years life? 

don't worry...i believed it still be there..waiting for me..n me must keep movin for it. 

:D


Officially missing u IHH. 






"All i hear is raindrops..
Falling on the rooftop..
Oh baby tell me why'd you have to go..
cause the pain i feel..
it won't go away..
And today i'm officially missing you..
i thought that from this heartache..
i could escape..
but i fronted long enough to know
there ain't no way
and today
i'm officially missing you..

Oh can't nobody do it like you..
said every little thing you do..
hey baby..say it stays on my mind..
and i..i'm officially..

All i do is lay around..
two ears full tears..
grom looking at your face on the wall..
just a week ago you were my baby..
Now i don't even know you at all..
i don't know you at all..
well i wish that you would call me right now..
so that i could get through to you somehow..
but i guess it's safe to say baby safe to say..
that i'm officially missing you.

Oh can't nobody do it like you..
said every little thing you do..
hey baby say it stays on my mind..
and i, i'm officially ..

Well i thought i could just get over you baby..
but i see that's something i just can't do..
from the way you would hole me..
to the sweet things you told me..
i just can't find a way..
to let go of you

It's official..
you know that i'm missing you..
Yeah..YES!
all i hear is raindrops..
AND I'M OFFICIALLY MISSING YOU.

:')
a raindrops..full of tears.