CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 10 January 2012

How i wish..i hv a lot of money!! $$$$ ~_~

yaa..how i wish if me ada banyak duit...wow!~~~

but..do you know in fact..

"Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realise we cannot eat money"

It's true... :) im so thankful for what i've now. 

just wanna share u my fav vid~simply vid...n tis song, i'm touched..i'm crying people.


hahaha..best!! wth..he do travelling n hv a ngiley dance.

"The same stream of life that runs through my veins night and day 

runs through the world and dances in rhythmic measures.


It is the same life that shoots in joy through the dust of the earth 
in numberless blades of grass 
and breaks into tumultuous waves of leaves and flowers.

It is the same life that is rocked in the ocean-cradle of birth 
and of death, in ebb and in flow.

I feel my limbs are made glorious by the touch of this world of life. 

And my pride is from the life-throb of ages dancing in my blood this moment."


Jeng jeng jeng...n this one. I love my Ngiley-an members. Brothers n sisters.




If it's the way how we live a life..sure u are the happier one!


CHEERS~ENJOY WATCHING~


;)